Sunday, February 20, 2011

Syncwinnipeg Youtube

Now that I can take video and send it via my cell phone I have started a Syncwinnipeg Youtube site. This way I can use video to document moment's of sync that can not be fully captured in writing or still pictures.

Here is the link to the page.

Here is one of my first uploads. I'm singing an icaro of gratitude for the plants while I video my fireplace mantle in my house. After the fact I realized that I start by videoing the Gas fire place just before I focus in on a drawing of my daughter's of the Gas giant Jupiter.







Peace

Jim

9 comments:

  1. nice work i just visit your blog its good


    Urdu poetry

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Its great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.

    Urdu Poetry

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have done great work....we all love it. Good luck

    eidesa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog I found from google search. I really Like it and Cool Video
    Healthy Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. love poems
    Wow do you have idea of love poems.it is so much interesting and fun
    love poems

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work, love the icaro as you walk past the ledge with the bears!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is very interesting and very useful for us.I like to read more posts like this.Thank

    you for sharing it with us.

    Birthday Gift

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can definitely see your skills within the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to mention how they believe. Good luck.

    Planet of Technology

    Sea Views

    ReplyDelete